The ceremony was outta-this-world beautiful, under the over-300-year-old Spanish moss drenched oak tree on the lawn of a grand antebellum plantation house. It was the epitome of a southern wedding. I mean, the tree alone was enough to bring you to tears! The bride was incredibly stunning. The groom was handsome, calm, and proud. The wedding party (9 bridesmaids, one junior bridesmaid, 9 groomsmen, a cross bearer, ring bearer, and flower girl... whew!) was classy and traditional. For a better, more in-depth description of the wedding, you can visit Katie's blog. I was more into the bride's gown, the trees, the property, and the precious little two-year-old who insisted I walk the grounds with her after the ceremony finished. So, enjoy the pictures I snapped like a crazy woman! (I loaded them all in "small" mode so that they would load quicker, simply because there are so many. You can click on any image to enlarge it and see details of the afternoon.)
The oak tree was magnificent! Spanish moss everywhere! Brian, the groom, awaiting his bride:
Bridal party processional across the lawn: The flower girl was breathtaking! Here comes the bride:
Katie Anne drew tons of gushing compliments with her sweet face and pretty dress, and I couldn't stop taking her picture:
where is this? it is beautiful.
ReplyDelete