Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Already slipping.

wow. already missed a day of NaBloPoMo...GET BACK ON IT!! =)



This is what I saw when I logged in to my blog this morning. Jillian is keeping me in shape! I missed yesterday, and I was so tired last night I didn't even care! No excuse, I was just plain tired. This counts as an "I'm sorry" for yesterday, not a post for today. I have a surprise fun dessert planned for tonight, so be prepared to be jealous after dinner!

2 comments:

  1. apology accepted...however, I will remind you of Katie blogging even while coming home from the hospital and having mono...I'm just sayin...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, in case you need reminding, please revisit my post from Nov. 17, 2008 entitled "A True NaBloPoMo Warrior" ...
    http://keep-up-with-us.blogspot.com/2008/11/true-nablopomo-warrior.html

    Please pay special attention to the neck brace I'm wearing in the post. And yet, I still posted by 7:15 pm that evening, didn't I?

    Haha - Get back on it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Say whaaaaaat?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.