So, what's today? November 5th? Okay, so you'd think I would have learned my lesson from the previous entry. I outted myself, and what did I get in return? Nagging from two very blogerific ladies! I mean, these girls are dedicated. My excuse for not following through with the NaBloPoMo commitment on November 3rd is nonexistent--I didn't post a blog because I was just simply too lazy to get up, get by booty to the computer, and think of something interesting to type.
But my excuse for not blogging yesterday is a real excuse! Since we moved into our new home, we have had on-and-off internet access. The cable company has been to our house at least 5 times, and nobody knows what the problem seems to be. We have been told we have "excellent signal" coming into the house, but the problem is like a ghost to them! They think water may have gotten into some of the equipment on our street, but nobody will actually tell us anything. This week the cable company's bucket truck has been in our neighborhood everyday, with one guy lifted up high to the power lines up and down the street. They were out this morning until about 10:30am, and by 2:00pm the internet has still been touch-and-go. Right now? Internet! Guess what that means. I'm blogging!
Very interesting, I know bucket trucks will help you lift in the higher areas.
ReplyDelete