Wednesday, January 7, 2009

His and Hers

What is your TiVo recording?


-Oprah
-Futureweapons
-Cash Cab
-Martha Stewart
-Family Guy
-Dog Whisperer
-Whale Wars
-Scrubs
-The City
-House
-24 (what, WHAAAAAT!!!)
-Robot Chicken
-South Park
-Venture Brothers
-Jericho
-The Hills
-The Soup



Random question, but I was curious to see if we were getting our money's worth, and am now curious to see if you are! Do you think we are? Guess who records what!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Ours is very random, but here are some that never get by on our DVR:
    House, 24 (SUNDAY!!!), Jon & Kate Plus 8, Desperate Housewives, Dirty Jobs, Man vs. Wild, Family Guy, Dogtown, TimeWarp, The Hills, Ellen (I do the WiiFit free step to this at night), Chelsea Handler (and sometimes to this, too!) and Andrew currently has all of the 007 movies that played during Christmas on there.

    After reaing yours, I am going to start recording Martha Stewart, too! What was I thinking?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the list! Lots of our favorites on there (and we definitely get our money's worth on tivo... can't live without it now!)- here's some of our Season Pass list:

    (order is Saunders, Katie, Saunders, Katie)

    Dragon's Den, Barefoot Contessa, The Dave Ramsey Show, Oprah, Frasier, Divine Design, The Sopranos, Top Chef, My Big Redneck Wedding, Project Runway, Fight Quest, Next Food Network Star, UFC Unleashed, Design Star, & The Mark Richt Show.

    Oh, and almost every college football game ever played.

    And Sesame Street for KA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What..you mean you can program this thing...!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete

Say whaaaaaat?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.