Thursday, March 26, 2009

Peep! Peep!

This afternoon I got home from work and walked up to the front door... we're parking in the driveway and coming in through the front door because our garage door committed suicide again and I've been too lazy to call our "Repair Guy Dave" and have him come over to ghetto-rig it... again.

So anyway, I got home, and the Hubs and I talked over our days, and he decided a few minutes later to take a short nap while I got dinner ready. I decided I wanted to make a new something special for dinner tonight, and was excited about trying out Chelsea's MMM!'s (to be captured in blog format soon). Unfortunately, I didn't have two of the ingredients and decided to make a quick-like-lightening run for the grocery store. When I closed the door and started walking towards the car, I looked down and noticed a totally inconspicuous tiny little box against the support pillar near the sidewalk. Saunders Jones, Birmingham, AL. Carlton's granddaddy had sent something! We never know what crazy something will arrive next, and it's always fun to open the next little gift.

Something bright and pretty and colorful...

A "he" and a "she" for him and for me.
Two happy little peeps filled with bubbles for blowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say whaaaaaat?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.