Sunday, February 14, 2010

The rest of our snow

So, while our snow down here in Moultrie didn't last long, it was a really exciting event. While I know they're not weathermen, the girls I work with at the quilt shop claimed that it hasn't snowed down here in 15 years! Sadly, some time around 9:30 or 10:00 pm the snow started melting from the yards, rooftops, and even our back deck  But here's what we saw later on that night:

Here is Carlton at about 7:00 showing off the size of these massive "snowflakes" that were falling all around us! (Shhh, I didn't tell him, but there was also one stuck to the back of his head like Katie's terrifying crazy eye!)

And this is our back deck at about 7:00, right after the back of Carlton's head thawed out (don't look too hard, Vicki, but I think as of the time this picture was taken I have officially killed the precious rosemary tree) :

 And, finally, at 8:00 pm through the glass door:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say whaaaaaat?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.