Aaaaaaaaain't!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Make memories
I had written a very touching pretty-much-novel that related to this link, but I somehow hit a combination of two keys on this ill-forsaken laptop and deleted the entire thing. I just don't have it in me to repeat what I had already written, and I'd prefer to knit tonight instead of cry big, fat tears. So, please read the beautiful blog entry at this link and do one more thing for me: if you've still got her, be sure to make as many memories with, about, and of your grandmother as you can... because there can never be enough memories of a grandmother and her grandbabies.
Aaaaaaaaain't!
Aaaaaaaaain't!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha. i read this and was going to tell you that you should check out the pioneer woman's blog, and then realized, hey!, that's what the "this link" is linking to! funny funny. love that lady!
ReplyDeletemiss mawmaw :( "want some alkazeltzer water? how about some chickn' n' dumplins."
ReplyDelete