Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm ba-aaaaaaack!

So I guess it goes without saying that I have been missing from blog-land for quite a while. Aside from my little (and loud!) blurp about my sister's engagement and another about a beautiful stocking, I've been away for too long.  We have celebrated two major holidays with family and friends, and there has been not so much as a peep from me in blogland.  Sorry, I think I had gotten burned out and just needed a break.  I even took pictures here and there with intentions of writing something about them, but just couldn't make myself do it in the end. (I actually have four "drafts" awaiting publication to my blog, but they're all unfinished, and there are no pictures or anything in them.) But hey, I'm back! I have a recipe or two to share, stories about furniture shopping for the new house, family and friend get-togethers, and more.  It's good to be back, and fresher (yes, fresher) than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say whaaaaaat?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.