First, I tried taking a picture myself in Carlton's bathroom mirror, but, eww, spit and boogers and toothpaste don't frame a newly-knitted sweater very neatly.
So, I had Carlton, who is working from home today, take the picture for me. Eventually, Vespa had to be in the picture as well!
Added later:
Carlton suggested a photo shoot outside in the gorgeous sunshine, to show off the sweater's true color and detail, and to take a picture of the pup squinting in the light:
And, yes, it is over 80 degrees, not a cloud in the sky, light breeze, and Puppa is running around naked with no collar on today!
She's absolutely perfect! The color, the fit, the style, the detail... OH MY GOODNESS. You did it!
ReplyDeleteI love your honesty... spit, boogers and toothpaste. :)
Wow, wow, wow! I can't believe your first attempt at a sweater came out that perfect! I'm so impressed. It looks fabulous! Now, you only have to start on one for your sister-in-law...
ReplyDeleteman oh man...you have some SKILLZ!!! lol...great job! it looks fantastic!
ReplyDeleteshe's perfect. how very crafty you are! love mom
ReplyDeleteAmazing.....and the sweater is nice too...good pics from that camera that we know where it is......love my dog!!!!
ReplyDelete