Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mary Jane Close-Up

These two little baby dolls have turned out to be an extremely fun project to work on! I have enjoyed customizing them with their little undies, and have actually knitted down to their tippy toes by now. For both babies! Here's your next sneak peek:

3 comments:

  1. that was NOT a very generous peek! Addison is on the edge of her little pok-a-dotted seat waiting for her baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just showed the picture to Katie Anne to see what she thought about the sneak peek. This was the conversation...

    Me: "Katie Anne, look at this and tell me what you think it is."
    KA: (considers picture briefly) "Is this a mystery?"
    Me: "Yes, it is a mystery from Trisha. She wants to know what you think this picture is."
    KA: "Oh, Trisha's making me a baby doll. So, that's a baby doll picture."
    Me: "What part of the baby doll?"
    KA: "A baby doll body part, I guess. And a heart."

    Can't fool her! :)

    I'm so glad you're enjoying your "challenge"! We can't wait to see the finished babies!

    ReplyDelete

Say whaaaaaat?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.