"Sage laid off employees today from ACT development and QA team. Not me."
I got this text from Carlton this afternoon. I was leaving my $7.50/hr job just in time to drive 30 minutes and enjoy an indulgent pottery class. I had to re-read the text three more times to convince myself that I had read it right. "Not me." Whew!
Then he sent, "Probably not getting dev job."
Turns out, Sage isn't hiring anyone for a few quarters, and some positions are even being cut. Does this mean we will start looking at things back in Georgia come January???
*Clicks heels together three times....*
LMAO...my favorite is you clicking your heels! however, it sucks people are getting laid off...BUT I am very glad Carlton is not =)
ReplyDeleteSorry for the other folks. Getting a lay off of at Christmas time is terrible. But I will keep my fingers crossed that you two will be heading back this way to live SOON.
ReplyDeleteI'm crossing my fingers so hard I've got pretzel hands!
ReplyDeleteThere's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home...
ReplyDeleteI couldn't figure out how to reply to your comment... LOL! We were just talking about our Christmas plans last night. I think we'll be in town from Tuesday night to Sunday night of Christmas week. I MUST see you! There's no avoiding me, Mrs. Jones!
ReplyDeleteyou know what I think!!!!
ReplyDeleteIf you go to your dashboard and make sure you are on the "Blogs I'm Following" tab, there is an add button. Just click it and put in the web address of the blog you want to follow and voila! I love that blog... and the best part of one crafty blog- they follow tons of other crafty blogs that you can click on! I just love clicking around.
ReplyDelete